Another quote from Jake on “Touch” – April 26 episode:
Numbers are constant, until they’re not. Our inability to influence outcome is the great equalizer; makes the world fair. Computers generate random numbers in an attempt to glean meaning out of probability. Endless numerical sequences lacking any pattern. But during a cataclysmic global event: tsunami, earthquake, the attacks of 911 – these random numbers suddenly stop being random. As our collective consciousness synchronizes, so do the numbers. Science can’t explain the phenomenon, but religion does, it’s called prayer. A collective request sent up in unison, shared hope. Numbers are constant, until they’re not.
During cataclysmic global events, our collective consciousness synchronizes. So do of the numeric sequences created by random number generators. Science can’t explain the phenomenon, but religion does, it’s called prayer. A collective request, sent up in unison, a shared hope, a fear relieved, a life spared. Numbers are constant…until they’re not.
In times of tragedy. Times of collective joy. In these brief moments, it is only the shared emotional experience that makes the world seem less random. Maybe it’s coincidence. Or maybe it’s an answer to our prayers.
Wow, so how fitting I am watching this tonight, after spending time with a numerologist named Joseph Ghabi in Vancouver. The episodes normally make me cry, but tonight, their focus on love really got me.
A good friend of mine, well, rather my soul-teacher for the last eight years, told me about Joseph and sent me his website. He had a special on, so I jumped at the opportunity. I love how my although blocked intuition guides me to where I need to be and with those I need to meet.
He told me about my blueprint destiny, phases, challenges and how important it was for me to use my full name Jennifer Marie Luce from now on. Having used “Jen” for so long now, I have apparently been giving myself more to handle and learn from than I have really needed to. I came home tonight and changed Facebook, Twitter and a few other places. Now I’ll have to change a bunch of other things, like my signature. I’m curious what this will do, and how things will change and fall into place.
My biggest challenge is around relationships. Sigh. Yes, it really has been. On every aspect: friends, family, teachers, personal, intimate. I have created boundaries in most areas, but he really shed some light on something I’ve been struggling with most of my adulthood. I won’t share it here, but I am intrigued to work on it and move forward.
I am ready to follow my destiny. Joseph sent me a recording of this afternoon, and I would like to transcribe it. It’s going to take some time, as well as needing to reflect on all that we talked about. I picked up a few books for reference:
- The Blueprint Of Your Soul – Discover Yourself and Your Blueprint Destiny by Joseph Ghabi;
- The Power of Time – Understanding the Cycles of Your Life’s Path by Pauline Edward, and
- The Secret Language of Your Name – Unlocking the Mysteries of Your Name and Birth Date Through the Science of Numerology by Neil Koelmeyer and Ursula Kolecki
Now that I have found my numbers, my interest lies in clearing any issues I have in the underlying areas. Each number corresponds to a chakra in the body. I will do more research on this and blog about it at another time.
On an initial search, here’s some quick information I found. Finding your life number is simple: just add the value of each digit of your birthday, and keep adding to simplify your answer down until you reach one digit.
e.g. December 3, 1963
- 1+2 + 0+3 + 1+9+6+3
- = 25
- 2 + 5
- = 7
- The number 7 corresponds to the throat chakra (blue), making relationships, peace and communication a primary focus in the life of a person with this birth date.
What Does Your Chakra Number Say About You?
Some of the primary meanings of the ten chakras are:
- Earth Chakra – leadership, innovation, trust, the divine mission
- Base – pro-activity, passion, motivation
- Sacral – creativity, vitality, gut wisdom, transition
- Solar Plexus – personal essence, individual will, vitality
- Heart – truth, balance, space, direction, emotion
- Thymus – communication, joy, awakening, healing
- Throat – communication, peace, nobility, protection
- Brow/Third Eye – perception, insight, sixth sense, clarity, understanding
- Crown – enthusiasm, spirituality, alchemy
- High Crown – see 1 (1+0 = 1)